Thursday, November 8, 2012

Celebrity News

It's seems like I haven't posted in forever, but here it goes. In the past week, there have been many breaking celebrity news and shocking scandals. Let's go over the most popular. First up is Amanda Bynes. Recently, a magazine published a story saying that Amanda was naked in a New York hair beauty salon. Bynes has now retaliated. Bynes says that this story is ridiculous and she's suing them. She also says that "I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, and retired" and that she has no business doing that. Now, even though Amanda has been target of the media in these past months, I don't believe she was naked in the salon. However, her second statement is what gets me. How are you retired Amanda when you haven't been around that much? In fact, I looked up her net worth and it's only $8 million. And even though that's a lot of money to us, that's not a lot in the world of acting. A lot is $250 million, which is Tom Cruise's bank account. So what I say to Amanda is 'get back out of retirement so I can see another movie of you besides Sydney White'. Now, let's talk Lindsey Lohan. And I know America, I'm tired of talking about her too, but, news is news. This past Sunday, Lohan is being charged with lying to the police during the summer. I know you all are wondering 'what lie did she tell and when?' Well, I'll tell you. During the summer, Lohan got into a car accident and said that there was someone else driving her Porsche. However, ballistics show that Lohan was actually driving and that she lied to the police. Lying is against Lohan's probation and it could cause her to do some more time. I will keep you posted and tell you whether or whether not she's going to jail. Now let's go to a happier story. The classic movie Casablanca could be getting a sequel in the following years. Now I have a problem with this because of two reasons. The first reason is that Casablanca is one of the most sacred old movies and should be left untouched forever. My second reason is that no one really cares. The box office results will be extremely low because no one really knows what this is and most of the people who did see it is now dead or too old to be going to the movies. So, those are my problems. Feel free to leave me any of your comments on this impossible sequel. This brings us to our last story of the day. Two weeks ago, I told you I would keep you posted on the Sherman Hemsley story and it's now time for an update. This past week, a DNA test was done on the person coming forth as Hemsley's brother and it turns out, he's his brother. But don't ask me how or how Hemsley didn't know. And even if he's the brother, Hemsley didn't leave him anything in his will and he shouldn't get anything. Then, the distant reverend states that his mother, who claims to be related to Hemsley, was like an aunt to Hemsley so they should get money. What I'm saying is that "play" relatives don't count and even if these two were related, they should not get money. I swear, whenever money is involved we jump out of a gun. But anyway, this concludes this week's post and I hope you enjoyed yourself. And as always, send me your feedback on anything I have or haven't said and I will address it in my next post. Join us next week in our talk of celebrities and entertainment. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment