Wednesday, September 19, 2012

glee!

This past Thursday, the highly anticipated fourth season of Glee premiered on a new time and night. As some of you know and don't know, on the third season finale, Finn basically broke up Rachel and told her to go to New York and follow her dreams in the midst of their high school graduation. On the season premiere, Rachel is now at NYADA and had trouble with her dance teacher (Kate Hudson). Back at McKinley High, Blaine, Tina, Britney, and the new addition Wade (a.k.a Unique) compete to get the new lead in the showcase. Kurt is also shown dealing with his issues, but the major leads such as Mercedes, Puck, and the infamous Finn are missing in action. In other news, reality show The X Factor also premiered this week and Britney Spears is now officially the new Simon. Many people called her comments unnecessary and cruel. She even said "sorry, but you don't have the x factor". Even though this season has been the most talked about throughout the summer, the ever talented Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green beat their ratings with another hit reality show The Voice. The reality television world has never been more fierce, and the competition will really be stiff with American Idol returning in the winter. Speaking of Idol, the three new judges have been confirmed. Mariah Carey, surprisingly Keith Urban, and the black Lady Gaga, Nikki Minaj will join Randy Jackson (which I'm not sure if he's judging or mentoring) in season 13. Now first of all, the fact that Nikki Minaj was even mentioned as a judge is a disgrace to all Idol fans. She doesn't even sing and needs to take a few fashion tips from someone as practical as me. But, besides the judging ideas, I think this might be a good year for Idol. Then, this past week, actor Michael Clark Duncan passed away at the age of 54. He was best known for his beautiful portrayal of John Coffey in the critically acclaimed movie The Green Mile where he played a death row inmate alongside prison guard Tom Hanks. He will be missed. Keep following for updates on your favorite celebrity news, television shows, and movies. Also, do you feel that my blogs are long? And if so, is the reason that many of you won't follow me because of it? And as always, please send me your feedback on anything I have or haven't said and I will try to address it in the following blog. This is me signing out. Until then......

4 comments:

  1. I really don't watch glee very much... But this makes it seems like it is a very interesting show to watch. GOOD POST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neiman. And don't be afraid to criticize my work. I can take it and learn from it

      Delete
  2. The voice is such an amazing show i love how it judges people by their voice and not their appearance! and the judges are really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon, I used to watch this show and I used to be bored with it but with your blog you make it sound so interesting. Every blog you did it was so AWESOME. keep up the GREAT WORK BRANDON I am loving it and thanks for commenting on my blog. GREAT GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete