Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fun at The Movies

This past week, I went to the movies and saw two new masterpieces. They were almost impossible to describe, but awesome. This past week, I saw two blockbuster installments of two different movie franchises. My eyes glanced at the beautiful screens of Skyfall and Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Even though I don't like Daniel Craig as Bond, I thought he did really well and gave a fine performance. In Skyfall, Bond is presumed dead after a run in with some guy on a train. Months later, Bond resurfaces in London and learns that the agency has been bombed. He then returns to MI6 to reclaim his title and track down the former agent-turned-killer. Skyfall was the best Daniel Craig movie yet and Javier Bardem was a phenomenal villain and played the part so well. Adele also did an awesome job at singing the title song and it was a bonus for the new film to introduce Q and Ms. MoneyPenney, who were both in the old films but were absent in the first two Craig films. The only down side of this film is the absence of a real Bond girl. From the commercials, I thought there would be an actual sidekick but I guess not. Then, I went to go see the third most anticipated movie of the year, Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2. In the "final" installment of the Twilight films, Bella is finally transformed into a beautiful vampire after her going through a few horrible hours of birthing her half-human, half-vampire baby Renesmee. However, the Italian vampires who run the vampire world, the Voultori, hear false allegations of the baby and prepare to kill the baby and the Cullens. Meanwhile, our loving family of vampires must assemble some of the most powerful vampires of the world to get the Voultori to hear their side. This was the most thrilling of all the movies and kept me on the edge of my seat. Dakota Fanning also gives a knockout performance as the evil, cunning vampire Jane. However, I must warn you, there's a wild twist at the end that leaves you amazed and dazzled. And now that we're done with that, let's discuss some late breaking Lindsay Lohan news. And believe me people, I'm tired of talking about her too, however, I don't have anything else to talk about. So just suck it up. Recently, Lindsay has been the target of the media and has been involved in some pretty heavy stuff. As you all know, Lindsay lied to the police about her driving her Porsche that she crashed just this summer. However, Lindsay has been doing other things. Just this past week, Lindsay punched a woman at a New York bar called Avenue. Apparently, the woman made some snarky remark at Lindsay for her choice in a date and Lindsay went off. The woman is pursuing charges and is trying to get a settlement. However, this doesn't stop Lindsay's troubles for a long shot. Just this past weekend, the IRS said that Lindsay owes them more than $200,000 in back taxes and could face jail time. So, according to all of this, Lindsay could be facing up to ten years! All I have to say is Lindsay, you shouldn't be in debt anyway with all the money you made from The Parent Trap and Freaky Friday. Plus, stop doing all this crazy mess so you can be America's sweetheart again, like back in 1998. I hope you make a comeback and finally find some peace. Well, this is the end for today. However,  tune in tomorrow for an exclusive on all of this year's biggest bombshell movies. And as always, please send me your feedback on anything I have or haven't said and I will address it in my next blog. Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment